Friday, 25 October 2013

Na woman!

There is nothing more annoying than the Nigerian phrase 'Na Woman'

You drive gently because you do not want to want to scratch your vehicle and the crazy motorist with limited understanding of your driving choice  shouts from his 'conceited' vehicle  angle 'na woman'

When it is said to me, I want to get down and 'bitch-slap' some sense into the male speaker He probably does not understand that his remark is irritating and derogatory at the very least.

But you would assume that this phrase is used only by motorists but no no nope., Our so called men who think that women are a denominator to their superior complex have no qualms with using the phrase.

So here is what I say to you

a. When you see me on the road either gliding or racing, stay away from me and make sure you do not attempt to use that phrase.

b. If I start crying for absolutely no reason and your intelligence cannot explain the 'why' refrain from saying 'na woman'. Moisture or rain drops may fill your own eyes by the time I am done with you.

Oh well, what can I say, it is just through my eyes. You do not have to agree.

Yeah. Ok. Bye

Mwuah.

No comments:

Post a Comment