Friday, 2 August 2013

Side chicks be like 'Tomorrow Tommorrow'

After the call, she drops the phone and sighs Tunde is unavailable tonight!
 
 He is with that wife of his Amanda. He seems to be spending a lot of time with her lately but let's face it he cannot resist me or my curves. It is just how it is.
 
I hear so many people make noise about how evil I am because I am dating a married man. But come on, I know my place, I am just a side chic with plenty to offer this man who cannot stay focused on his wife.
 
I don't need him to marry me, I just want to help out in ways only I can help (if you know what I mean)
 
I hear Amanda has heard about me. But even she understands that she alone cannot handle the hunk called Tunde, he is man through and through.
 
Yesterday, my friend asked if I was not worried my own husband will cheat on me since I was doing the same with another woman's husband?
 
Truthfully, I haven't thought that far, besides, ALL men cheat. ALL men are dogs. If my future husbands gets a side chic, I hope she will be someone as classy as me.
 
I am the one he hangs out with out bars & clubs because his prude of a wife thinks she is too holy. I bring out that side of him that he loves so much. Which is why he and I have been going on strong for four (4) years.
 
It is eternity in the Side Chic years, perhaps I should refer to myself as a mistress now. Oh well!
 
Anyhow, I am off to bed now, Tunde has never been away from me for more than 2days. So tomorrow tomorrow, he will be here!
 
Side Chic out!
 

4 comments:

  1. My lover dumped me for any another woman, and i was divorce by my husband with my two son after 8 years of marriage, and also i really love him, so i contacted Doctor Akim for a love spell to get my Husband back, to my greatest surprise he cast a love binding spell to get him back for me and my lover came back after 48 hours. i will advice you anyone looking for any kind of spell should contact Doctor Akin via email address: {bestlovedoctor@yahoo.com}

    From: Ontario

    Name : Erianna Moric

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My name is tucker stacey.This is a very joyful day of my life because of the help Dr.Trust has rendered to me by helping me get my ex husband back with his magic and love spell. i was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across Dr.Trust email on the internet on how he help so many people to get thier ex back and help fixing relationship.and make people to be happy in their relationship. i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Husband has change totally for good. He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. i am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr.Trust is truly a real spell caster. DO YOU NEED HELP THEN CONTACT DOCTOR TRUST NOW VIA EMAIL: Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or call +2348156885231 or ultimatespellcast@gmail.com. He is the only answer to your problem and make you feel happy in your relationship.

      Delete
  2. My name is tucker stacey.This is a very joyful day of my life because of the help Dr.Trust has rendered to me by helping me get my ex husband back with his magic and love spell. i was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across Dr.Trust email on the internet on how he help so many people to get thier ex back and help fixing relationship.and make people to be happy in their relationship. i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Husband has change totally for good. He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. i am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr.Trust is truly a real spell caster. DO YOU NEED HELP THEN CONTACT DOCTOR TRUST NOW VIA EMAIL: Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or call +2348156885231 or ultimatespellcast@gmail.com. He is the only answer to your problem and make you feel happy in your relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is tucker stacey.This is a very joyful day of my life because of the help Dr.Trust has rendered to me by helping me get my ex husband back with his magic and love spell. i was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across Dr.Trust email on the internet on how he help so many people to get thier ex back and help fixing relationship.and make people to be happy in their relationship. i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Husband has change totally for good. He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. i am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr.Trust is truly a real spell caster. DO YOU NEED HELP THEN CONTACT DOCTOR TRUST NOW VIA EMAIL: Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or call +2348156885231 or ultimatespellcast@gmail.com. He is the only answer to your problem and make you feel happy in your relationship.

    ReplyDelete