Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Honey, your haters are imaginary. No one wants to be you, I promise.

So I love to read, beautiful, scary, wonderful, gossip(covering my eyes, E is making a killing from it now, so I can do as I like) etc. I also love music and how it makes me feel.
 
Mountain of Fire & Miracles, Rap music, Grandparents, Village uncles, not-so-rap music have most people believing that they have haters. Haters who are trying to bring them down, haters who are trying to wreck havoc on their image, haters, haters haters everywhere.
 
Now what I really find interesting is the people who have attained mid-life goals who post on Facebook that all my haters take this and take that. They spend so much time speaking on haters rather than getting a job, or thinking smart. They ascribe their recent stunted growth to the work of haters.
 
Sometimes I wonder what there is to hate. People may sometimes admire but trust me all the hating is in your head.
 
You may say writing this piece means I am hating but shouldn't you pause and ask
 
1. Why am I so engrossed with haters?
2. Is it possible I am one, after all, they say what goes around comes around
 
My little piece of advice though is Honey, your haters are imaginary. No one wants to be you, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment