Thursday, 6 June 2013

Today, I question my fear...

Today, I question the fear that I have lived by for the past year.
 
I question the fear for my life: I cannot die young, I will live. It is settled. Now be gone fear!
 
I question if I will get hurt. I will get hurt, it is part of the process of life: But I shall not stay hurt. I will rise above.
 
I question if my life will have meaning: It will. I am on the road to greatness
 
I question if there is a purpose or a plan or if it all happens by chance: I am special. Special has purpose.


I question if it will turn out well for all the ones I love: It will. Failure is not an option.
 
I question if I will bring joy to those that raised me: I will. It's in my DNA.
 
I question the fear of whether I will live life to the fullest. I will. I will enjoy every bit of it.
 
I question if my health will fail. It will not. Now I walk healthy
 
I question if my offspring will be glad I bore them. They will. I am amazing.
 
I have learned how to keep it all together. Everything I do. It is for love alone. Nothing else matters.
 
 
Today, question your fears. Live for love alone.
 
Be sure to check out our sister blog: www.stylesandweddingsbyilsa-aida.blogspot.com
 
 
Question your fears!

7 comments:

  1. Good piece. Very true too, we should probably deploy this as a mantra. But would you blame us? we humans and it seems things are going from bad to worse, reading the news is not a good idea these days either, it just makes the future seem so bleak. But hey, we'll keep it all together and Live for love alone cos what other choice better?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes oh Dapo. As long as we are here we must stay alive and rise above every fear

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Anonymous. Will appreciate it if you drop your name next time. Glad you visited and commented though

      Delete
  3. Great piece! Just want i need at this time!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwww I am glad. We are all faced with fears and struggles. But today, question them, put them in perspective and rise above it. You will succeed. I am rooting for you.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete