Friday, 3 May 2013

Blog Critique-The Reader's views


Hearing what the readers think about how I write is very very important to me. Many people have told me about how they love love my blog and I really appreciate that. I  appreciate even more, the people who have critiqued my blog in a bid to get me to do better. So, I have decided to publish some of those critic comments I got here on the blog or got as a private message. The point is to hear what the others have to say as well. I want to get a good sense of what you all think.
 
1. Anonymous posted on 'Who do we blame?' I think what you published made a ton of sense. But, think about this, what if you added a little content? I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your website, but what if you added a headline that makes people desire more? I mean "Who do we blame?" is a little plain. You should look at Yahoo's front page and note how they write post headlines to grab viewers to open the links. You might add a video or a picture or two to get people excited about what you've got to say. Just my opinion, it could make your blog a little bit more interesting.
 
Me: Do you agree with this?
 
2. A friend told me I want taking on too strongly the government and I should perhaps tone it down a bit. I mean with the recent federal government awarding an Israeli company money to monitor Internet activities. It may just be an Internet tracking kill squad.
 
Me: |Do you agree with this?

 
3. A friend told me she liked things as I saw them through my eyes but my foray into story telling reminded her of the stories written in Hint Magazines.
 
Me: Do you agree with this?
 
4. Two people mentioned privately that my blog content was too flighty. Not deep enough.

Me: Do you agree?

5. Someone said the blog was not addressing enough economic issues and that was important because it was necessary to call the attention of people to socio-economic issues.

I will like to hear what your thoughts are.


 
 Thank you my darling readers. Mwauh.

2 comments:

  1. Well honestly i think I'll go with 4. Its quite brief most of the time not deep enough for us to revisit and see what other readers have to say/comment. We all know lots of interesting and odd stuffs happen everyday, but hey, you well versed in Mills & Boons and probably Hints magazine so i guess its responsible with the way you disseminate your views/news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Definitely
    2. Comme ci comme ca
    3,4,5. A little depth would help but definitely make the blog what you intended it to be. Do only what you can do best. For socio-economic issues, they should go to The Economist.

    Summary: do you. use feedback. create what you intended.

    ReplyDelete