1. Are you building an institution that will outlive you or a farm that will pay for your extravagant lifestyles?
2. Is it true that in your journey to the top, you have lost your humane feelings?
3. Granted you run a business but do you genuinely care for those you have employed?
4. Is it true you create cartels in the workplace and reward those who are loyal to you?
5. Is it true you remove one from one position and give the other when they do wrong? I understand you don't have consistent punishments.
6. Is it true that your henchmen use tribe as a means to push certain people to the top
7. Do you claim you don't know or you turn a blind eye to some of the rubbish you know they do?
8. Is it true that your employees have no career progression with you? Are you sure your employees can pay their house rent, buy vehicles, pay for their children's school fees?
9. Are you staying in tune with current employer codes in different parts of the world or you blindly build an institution that will follow local practices?.
I have heard so much my ears burn! What are you doing?
Do you not know that one day, you will account for every of your action. And if God has put you in charge of some people, do you not know that God will ask about their well being from you. O evil and perverse generation.
I only ask you to do what is right and if you do not agree, then I want to hear from you.
Its just through my eyes.